Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Getting Started

Well, it's my first blog and my first "Campaign in a Box" Dungeons and Dragons game. I am notorious for not finishing things, so I hope that this blog will help me focus on running a good Dungeons and Dragons campaign to its successful conclusion.

For those of you unfamiliar with Dungeons and Dragons . . . what the Hell are you doing here? OK, seriously, here's a link to Wizards of the Coast, the publisher of the Dungeons and Dragons game.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Drow War campaign here's a link to Mongoose Publishing, the company that published the Drow War.

Here's a link to my review of Drow War I on EN World, a message board and news site for role playing games. My players, do not read this review! It will spoil some of your fun in the game.

Next Post

0 Comments:

<< Home