Friday, January 06, 2006

Casey: Talking to Herself

Oh, Hombel, I think we need help. I can't imagine what has come over Rygorh and the Knife. Rygorh is overly defensive about nobility and it makes no sense. Rumus doesn't always help the situation by egging him on either. And the Knife! And I get accused of acting like a little girl when I want something from my parents?!? Good grief. The both of them. I can't imagine why any god would label them with something this important. I can understand why they put me here. They needed a woman to be the adult apparently. I think I'll just start saying things now. It's gotten out of hand with those two. Rumus seems to have chilled out some since he got hurt. I think he realized there's more to life than his intelligence, or lack thereof. For the most part Alev and I are on the same page. I guess Rygorh and the Knife are, too; the painful, irritating, loud, obnoxious page. Hombel, give me strength.

They have to made to be seen that this is not about them but about all of the world!!! I hope I got that across to them today. It took me a bit to accept that this happened. It was out of my control. I didn't like it. I definitely didn't appreciate it, but it's obviously what I was made to do. I think this is more or less a way of putting my father on notice that I can handle myself and I don't need to marry that guttersnipe just because "it's proper." Propriety has it's place and . . .

:::Sigh::: It's quite distressing. I wonder what that mage found out by looking at the stars!! I wonder if we'll ever see him again or will it end up him under my scimitars...heh. What a boner. I can't recall if Neil did a Detect Evil on him. I think Neil needs to learn to do that whenever we meet someone. It might make life easier. Of course, having everyone wear a badge saying "I'm not a noble" might be even easier. I wonder if Rygorh ever thought about the fact that he sounds an awful lot like a noble. I don't think I'll tell him that even though I could kick his tail. Don't wanna rile him up too much. OOh, I'm talking to myself a lot lately and it all runs together. Starting to feel like Neil.

Next Post