Thursday, January 26, 2006

Casey: Testosterone

After my brief comment on the entire thing: I hope they listen. I really do. I really don't want to be sitting here trying to figure out how to drag their bodies through a sewer. Although if they go then being dragged DEAD through a sewer won't really matter and will be the least they deserve . . . waking up smelling like crap. I won't go. I know they won't believe their ears when I say that. But I won't go. One of us has to have some brains around here.

If what Neil said is true about the biggest, baddest Drow being on this ship then they are insane! Neil converses with himself enough. He should've come up with that one on his own. I can't believe these men and their testosterone! Fight, fight, fight! Uh! Stupid men. They'd better listen or I'll just walk away.

I mean how is the Knife going to know that they are the biggest, baddest Drow anyway? Like he'd know by looking!?!? None of us would!

I have to figure out a way to convince them if they don't listen! I just don't know how. Once these men get it into their heads the only way to go is swords ablaze then there isn't much stopping them. I bet Rygorh is already leaning towards backing away from this. He did say that the intelligence on our "doubles" is important.

Oh, I don't know. I just know they think I'm being a girl and running away from a dangerous situation. What idiots they are if they think that!!! That I can recall, this is the first time I've felt really sure about staying away from a dangerous situation. I walked in with the wizard and had no problem. I even stood in the presence of a centaur-like god and didn't run away. After all, my name does mean brave!! Nowhere does my name mean "foolish and folly!"

Maybe the Knife and Neil will think clearly. They tend to do that. Even Alev does. Okay, so it's not all of them, but good Hombel above, right now I don't think any of them are thinking clearly. Sending the Knife off up there on ship when he doesn't swim well? With a light? Granted, the little guy does know how to hide one and himself, too, but it's no reason for folly. And he wants to go alone? :::exasperated sigh:::

. . . slowly fade back into paying attention to the conversation.

Next Post