Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Casey: Dancing

Good Gods! First a flesh creature in green goo, then a black pudding type thing and now a ghost!

Most everyone has decided that the Ragged Man is evil because he'd be over a thousand years old. It would explain why Lady Arigane thinks we'll find him alive, or at least that's what I think she said. I'm more under the impression that we'll find bare bones and perhaps a book that will tell us the history of the Starborn and where our weapons are. Of course, if this is where he lies then he may very well be some evil creature. The creatures we've found here so far don't bode well for the old guy.

Now I'm guessing this calendar-name chart has something to do with the ghost. Oh, wow, the ghost! This woman-ghost kept beckoning us all over this pyramid. Everyone excluding me, Tilk, and our new friend, Kettle wanted to follow her. They all said she was evil so why would we follow her? It didn't make any sense to me, and we didn't follow her after all which was fine by me. I was more interested in what was over the water than what was in it. It makes more sense to me to have the loot hidden behind a crawlspace than in water that wasn't there from the beginning.

For the second time we headed back up to the top of the pyramid and found the lady-ghost's sarcophagus. She didn't seem to appreciate that much. But what she didn't like more was this cool spell that Rygorh cast on my scimitar called Magic Weapon. Oh, it was so . . . magical! I kept thinking that this was nothing like when we fought those black shade-like creatures that came swooping out of the Node. I couldn't hit them at all. But then I started dancing around her! Hah! I danced to the left! Swish! I danced the to the right! Swash! Swipe! Slash! Die again! Die again!! Then she started to glide away from me. I was really hurting her with my excess slashes. She ended up turning to dust, I think; whatever ghosts turn into when they die for good is what she did.

Then Kettle started flipping out! I stood there thinking that my father would find him a perfect candidate for the fool in the King's castle! He took his war-axe and chopped off her already dead head. I was confused by that, but apparently he was upset that she'd touched him. He started hollering and he climbed up into the coffin and started jumping on her head. I had to turn away then because he started unbuckling his pants to :::ahem::: make water on her. I've never met a dwarf before. I didn't realize they were so retaliatory.

Next Post