Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Casey: Chasing Rygorh

Oh, Rygorh just thinks he's sneaky enough. I kind of enjoyed the Cloak and Dagger bit. I do wish I could've gotten into the church without being seen! There was just no place to hide. So as I sit here and wait for him to exit the church, I think back on the day's events.

Oh, this Council is so annoying. Just let them all in. It's a matter of life and death! Of course, saying that out loud would do absolutely no good. I personally have no desire to visit this place again. Whether or not she thinks she knows of another Starborn place is irrelevant. While it would be nice to know, and I'm betting it's in the Druid grove, I don't care to get any of their couseling again, especially when it makes Rygorh so mad . . . although, he gets mad about anything with a title. Oh, if he only knew.

I probably should run over to the Druid's place again to ask them about it. Surely they'd know of something. As soon as Rygorh gets out of there :::growl::: I can head over there. I think I'll take Neil with me this time. He's always fun to have around. Or...no, on second thought...I'll ask Alev. He's excellent at getting information out of folks. I wonder what he had to say to Lady Arigane.

I'm getting restless being here. I will tell the group when we get back (before Rygorh has a chance to spill his guts) that I'm headed over to the Druid's place to get some info and that first thing in the morning we should leave. I don't like sitting in one place too long in this new world we've entered. It's not safe anywhere, but if no one knows which way we're headed then we are safer for now. If there is a fate we are to meet I'd like it to be the good fate and not the evil fate.

Next Post

6 Comments:

Blogger Raj said...

Are you gonna sit down next to me? I've been at the bar this whole time.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

"Let me guess. Out the window? To the church and back for a beer? Did you spot Casey?"

3:50 PM  
Blogger Brent Nall said...

OK, everyone is together at the Inn of the Flaming Beard. It's easy enough for you all to get a private dining room or head to one of your bedrooms . . .

4:00 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Rygorh, I'm all for battling tyranny and freeing the oppressed and all that but what you're talking about is inciting riot, full scale chaotic riot. With an army bearing down on the city, do you really think thats wise? The only way this city is going to survive is if they stand together against this foe. I say do what we have to do to get the people into a safe place but don't push it much past that. You know I dislike the law here as much as you do but in the interests of the people, chaos right now can only cause the deaths of more innocents. Thats just my two coppers though.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

You wanted the Midnight Enclave to use their hidden tunnels to bring people in to cause "lots of chaos and havoc in the city."

Your words Rygorh, from your visit with the church. Chaos and Havoc? I know what I need to do, there are two cities who may not know whats coming. Beyond that, leave me out.

I'll be in the bar. (ooc: unless someone stops me).

11:31 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

I prefer to dine alone tonight, thanks.

6:48 PM  

<< Home