Thursday, December 22, 2005

Map of Chillhame

Chillhame is a small island with a total population of somewhere less than 50,000 people. Saragost is the only major port on the island. There is a port on the river east of Lower Scumsgrove and north of Chalksmere, but it is mainly a smugglers' port used by the criminals of Lower Scumsgrove.

The eastern portion of the island north of Chalksmere is mostly inhabited by orcs, goblins and other undesirables.

The map marks the largest settlements:

  • Bronce: 249
  • Lichgate: 1,300
  • Lower Scumsgrove: 4,000
  • Churney-on-the-Green: 1,200
  • Hockton Barrow: 1,900
  • Saragost: 25,000
  • Chalksmere: 300
  • Astercote: unknown
  • Vannondale: unknown

Next Post

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent Nall said...

It is now late in the afternoon. You will not have much time before sunset to do any of this . . . and if you're leaving before you dawn you might not get much rest.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

"I need some time to myself. You don't need me for either of your tasks. I'll meet you back here at 10."

(I assume I can vanish into a crowd when I want to.)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Brent Nall said...

The Knife heads off into the crowd (you disappear easily enogh), and Rygorh orders another round of drinks and whoring . . .

What's everone else going to do?

(Let's finish this up before 2:00 pm Friday . . . real time; I want to prepare the game for tonight)

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home